Note to talent
Change Better. We support companies to structurally improve their business…
Amidst multiple crises many institutions and companies are struggling. Employees are the most valuable asset of an organization. Invest heavily to develop future leaders. Above all start with yourself. How to develop your leadership? Based on our experience, we share a structured approach how to develop your leadership.
Change your life. Chase your dreams
Find your purpose in life. People take different roads seeking fulfillment and hapiness. Just because they are not on your road doesn't mean they have gotten lost. The power of hope. Only he can be a leader who never loses hope. In short find something to do, something to work on and someone to love.
Check-in with Yourself
How are you doing? Listen to your intuition, pay attention to your emotions and keep a journal.
On a regular basis connect to your deepest self and ask these life changing questions
(1) How am I living? What is the value of your life?
(2) How am I working? Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
(3) How can I relax? How am I playing? Be happy to report that your inner child s still ageless.
(4) How can I grow? Stay strong and keep going. There are a lot of sharks in the world. If you want to complete your journey you have to deal with them.
(5) How can I give? In the act of excellence remember three things. Excellence is a habit not an act. Know your tough but always remember to be kind. Your servants towel should always be bigger than your ego.
(6) How can I celebrate? Life is what you celebrate.
(7) Who is part of your support staff? Start with yourself. Keep good company. Your vibe attracts your tribe. Who are my role models? Who are my friends? There are some people who love you and for whom your are everything. Some people will just use you as a commodity and for them you are worth nothing. So it is up to you to decide the value of your life. You can't make it to your destination alone. You will need some help and support from friends, colleagues, the good will of strangers and a strong mentor to guide you. Find someone to help you paddle through life.
(8) What are my must have assets? Life is an asset that everyone can lose any time.
(9) What are my top 3# priorities? Select them and stay laser focussed.
(10) What is on my wishlist? Dream and stay open. Who knows? Lightning may strike and in case you decide to jump jump with full force. Go big or go home.
A picture says more than 1.000 words. A video is worth 30k pictures, but an experience is worth much more. Let's start with a short video on inspirational motivation
…with our head in the sky and feet in the mud